MAKE UP ARTISTS AGENCY - ARTISTS AGENCY
MAKE UP ARTISTS AGENCY - DIOR MAKE UP BRUSH.
Make Up Artists Agency
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A person skilled at a particular task or occupation
- A person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker
- (art) artwork: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
- A person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby
- (art) the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- (art) the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- A business or organization established to provide a particular service, typically one that involves organizing transactions between two other parties
- A department or body providing a specific service for a government or similar organization
- an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- a business that serves other businesses
- Action or intervention, esp. such as to produce a particular effect
The Mailroom: Hollywood History from the Bottom Up
It’s like something out of a Hollywood potboiler: start out in the mailroom, end up a mogul. Only for dozens of Hollywood’s brightest, it happens to be true. Some of the biggest names in entertainment—including David Geffen, Barry Diller, and Mike Ovitz—began as trainees in musty talent agency mailrooms. Now, in this fascinating new book, veteran Hollywood writer David Rensin travels behind the scenes and through sixty-five years of show business history to tell the real stories of the marvelous careers that began—and in some cases ended––in the mailroom.
Based on more than two hundred interviews, Rensin unfolds the never-before-told history of an American institution––in the voices of the people who lived it. Through seven decades of glamour and humiliation, lousy pay and incredible perks, killer egos and a kill-or-be-killed ethos, you’ll go where the trainees go, do what they must do to get ahead, and hear the best insider stories from the Hollywood everyone knows about but no one really knows. The kids in The Mailroom have done it all: from hanging out with Elvis to delivering a senior agent’s urine sample to the doctor; from pouring drinks for Sinatra to sending ice to Johnny Carson on the Nile; from crashing the Academy Awards ceremony to hoping to deliver more than just the mail to sexy actresses’ homes.
The Mailroom reveals why Harvard MBAs fight to turn down secure six-digit corporate salaries to start work at a major agency for less than $400 a week; what it takes to appease impossible bosses, outsmart the competition, and “agent” the agents; and how a hungry, star-struck kid can become the next Geffen or Diller by sorting mail, eavesdropping on crucial conversations, and trying anything to get noticed.
Full of revealing stories and delicious dish, The Mailroom is not only a non-stop, engrossing read, but a crash course, taught by the experts, on how to succeed in Hollywood through hard work, shrewd manipulation, and a hell of a lot of nerve. The Mailroom is classic Hollywood—a vibrant and complex tapestry of dreams, desire, exploitation, power, and genuine talent. If you want to know who rules Hollywood and how they got their power, if you want to know how to start with nothing and get ahead in any business, this is the book you must read.
Meer van Viviane! Heb haar op verschillende manieren gefotografeerd, zowel beauty met studio licht als het onverwachte zonlicht aan het einde van de shoot dag. Daglicht liefhebber als ik kon het dan toch niet laten om deze serie tussendoor te maken:
Klik op de foto's voor groter formaat.
Photo: Vincent Kos
Make-up artist: Erika Nuijten (Colourfool Agency)
Model: Viviane @ Touche Models
De foto's zijn wederom gemaakt met de Carl Zeiss 100mm F2.0 macro van Transcontinenta
Rudy Miles, make-up artist from Aveda, does make-up for Olga Bakhmat (of Supreme Management model agency) for Fashion Fights Poverty shot on location in DUMBO, New York.
Photographer: Douglas Sonders (www.SondersPhotography.com).
Stylist: Elizabeth Muir (www.elizabethmuir.com).
Make-Up: Rudy Miles (www.Aveda.com).
Production Director: Elizabeth Muir (www.elizabethmuir.com).
Shot on location in DUMBO, New York.
make up artists agency
SOG Agency Knife. A classic, recreated! This unique Knife was shrouded in secrecy and originally created for special CIA operatives in the early days of the Vietnam War. It was designed for clandestine and counter insurgency teams who lived in the jungle for months at a time and saw vicious close quarter combat. Never before reproduced, the beautiful flowing lines of blade and handle have been retained. SOG vastly improved the construction and quality with modern materials like flawless stain finish and epoxy filled leather washers that were unknown at that time. An exquisite design of the highest caliber, the SOG Agency captures the mystique of a positively unique Fixed Blade. First 1,000 pieces are numbered collectibles. Out of the shadows: Blade length: 7.5" x .15"; Overall length: 12.675"; Weight: 9.6 oz.; Edge: Straight; Steel: AUS 8; HRC: 57-58; Handle: Epoxied leather washers; Finish: Satin; Sheath: Leather with sharpening stone. Order yours today! WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Bowie / Fighting Knives. Bowie / Fighting Knives cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; CO; CT; AL; FL; Peoria, IL; TN; D.C.; MA or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Bowie / Fighting Knives. SOG Agency Knife
tattoo hiding makeup
theatre makeup artist
permanant make up
professional bridal make up
natural makeup styles
benefit makeup reviews
special effects make up artists
arabic make up pictures